Before you register, please be sure that your child meets our eligibility requirements:
- Players must live or attend school in one of these communities: Burr Ridge, Clarendon Hills, Hinsdale, Oak Brook, Westmont or Willowbrook.
- Minimum age: Child must be age 4 by July 31, 2013.
- See Chart below for division placement information.
If your child is eligible to play in Region 210, please follow these steps:
- Print the Late Registration Checklist. This document contains step-by-step instructions on how to register your child to play AYSO soccer in Region 210. Click Here for registration checklist.
- Mail your forms to PO Box 31, Hinsdale, IL 60521.
- Player application and payment will be returned if not accompanied by volunteer sign up form.
- Players and volunteers (coaches, referees and board members) must fill out their registration forms on our national database, eAYSO. Please use the following link to go directly to the eAYSO website:
Placement in AYSO Region 210 Divisions
Fall 2013 / Spring 2014
Division Date of Birth
U5 August 1, 2008 through July 31, 2009
U6 August 1, 2007 through July 31, 2008
U7 August 1, 2006 through July 31, 2007
U8 August 1, 2005 through July 31, 2006
U9 August 1, 2004 through July 31, 2005
U10 August 1, 2003 through July 31, 2004
U12 August 1, 2001 through July 31, 2003
U14 August 1, 1999 through July 31, 2001
U16 August 1, 1997 through July 31, 1999*
U19 August 1, 1994 through July 31, 1997
*AYSO Region 210 combines the U16 division into U19, so all high-school aged players are together in one division.
If you have any questions or problems with your registration, please contact our Late Registrar at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org